Hach Surface Scatter 7 sc
Hach Surface Scatter 7 sc Turbidimeter
- Less fouling for easy maintenance – unique design with a non-contact light source and photocell which makes sample cell cleaning and replacement unnecessary in fluids with high loads of suspended solids.
- Built to last – all wetted parts of the Hach SS7 turbidimeter are made with corrosion-resistant materials for extended life.
- Wide measurement range – reliably measures turbidity from 0 to 9999 NTU in samples that vary from clear water to corrosive and high-temperature paper mill and oilfield samples.
- Backed by a 2-year warranty – the SS7 turbidimeter is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for two years from the date of shipment.
Two models for different applications:
- Surface Scatter 7 sc Turbidimeter – typical applications include: drinking water influent, wastewater effluent, flocculation and sedimentation, industrial process water, food processing waste containing starch, fat or oil.
- Surface Scatter 7 sc High Sample Temperature (HST) Turbidimeter – typical applications include: raw water influent; high temperature samples up to 70C; corrosive white, black, green liquor in paper mills; produced water containing oil and hydrogen sulfide in oilfields; and wherever temperature differences cause condensation and fogging which is prevented by the HST’s innovative moist air removal system.