Pulsar DB Series
dB Transducer Features
- Narrow beam angles
- Integral temperature compensation
- IP68/NEMA 6P
- Standard 2 or 3 core screened cable extensions to 1000m
- Patented DATEM (Digital Adaptive Tracking of Echo Movement) echo processing technique
- FM/FMC approval
- ATEX Zones 1 and 2 standard
- I.S. ATEX Zone 0 options
Non-contacting sensors for level, volume and flow – liquids and solids
Pulsar’s dB ultrasonic transducers offer reliable level, volume, open channel flow, pump control and differential measurement within liquid and solids applications. dB ultrasonic sensors utilise a low power transducer design with standard interconnecting cables – yet produce extremely high acoustic power to give exceptional results in a wide variety of challenging applications.
300mm-10m range (0.98-33ft)
50kHz, 45mm (1.78in) dia face, <10° beam angle
- Front threaded
- Front threaded PVDF
- Submergence shield
- Flanged DIN/ANSI
- Sanitary flange
- Foam face
Pulsar Ultra Range
Pulsar Ultra Range:
Ultra 4 – Ultrasonic level, volume, flow or pump control with flexible application set-up.
- Built-in volume calculations from standard tank shapes or calibration curves
- 8 GB Micro SD Card
- Echo profiles and level trend graphs are shown on the built-in display
- HART option
- RS485 Modbus/Profibus option
- Radar or Ultrasonic measurement technology
- 4 onboard relays assignable by type
- Wall or Fascia Mount
- mA Output
- The ability to measure pump control, flow measurement, and volume measurement in one compact unit
- Quick set up features allow the easy programming of parameters
Ultra 5 – Ultrasonic level and volume meter. Also configurable for flow and pump control.
- Solids or liquids level measurement.
- Linearisation for tank shapes.
- Advanced pump control choices.
- Pump efficiency alarm.
- Optional 4-20A input.
- Wide choice of flumes and weirs in OCM.
- Easy prompt setup.
- DATEM software.
Ultra TWIN – Twin-channel ultrasonic measurement with the ability to combine applications.
- 2 independent channels.
- Wall or fascia mount options.
- Data logging option.
- Easy prompt led set up.
- 4 digital inputs assignable to other alarm functions.