Krohne Pressure Measurement
Various process instruments for pressure and differential pressure applications.
- From basic, ultra-compact to modular, extensible pressure transmitters.
- With ceramic and metallic measuring cell.
- For use in hazardous areas, hygienic environments or safety-related applications (SIL).
- Up to +400°C (+752°F) and to 400 bar (5801 psi).
- Special wetted materials: tantalum, titanium, Hastelloy®, gold or highly vacuum-proof PTFE coating.
- Very low temperature impact due to innovative diaphragm technology.
Primary Flow Elements
- Various designs of orifice plates, averaging pitot tubes and cone meters.
- Standard portfolio for the most common DP flowmeter designs.
- Testing acc. to ASME and PED, optional wet calibration with documentation.
Contact us for more information.