Krohne Optisys CL 1100
Krohne OPTISYS CL 1100 is a complete and ready-to-use system for measuring free chlorine, chlorine dioxide and ozone in a wide range of water applications. It is typically used in the water and wastewater industries as well as in the chemical, power and process industries.
- All-in-one measuring solution for a wide application range
- Combination of a membrane-free sensor for Cl2, ClO2 and O3 with 2 gold electrodes, an optional pH sensor and an analytical transmitter
- With flow-through cells incl. temperature sensors
- Automatic Sensor Cleaning (ASR) feature
The pre-wired system is already equipped with:
- MAC 100 analytical transmitter
- Membrane-free chlorine sensor OPTISENS CL 1100
- Valves as well as flow-through cells, e.g. for installation of a temperature sensor.
Together with the optional pH sensor OPTISENS PH 8500, it also features pH compensation and is suitable for the complete chlorine measuring range, even at higher pH values. This makes the OPTISYS CL 1100 a reliable and easy to maintain measuring system.