Krohne Optisens ODO 2000
The Krohne OPTISENS ODO 2000 is a dissolved oxygen optical sensor with integrated temperature compensation. It is typically used in water and wastewater industries and can be deployed in any size of water treatment plant to monitor and control oxygen concentration.
- Precise dissolved oxygen measurement in the ppm range with a resolution of 0.01 ppm.
- Long-term stability due to reduced clogging by integrated spray cleaning nozzle (immersion version only).
- No media flow required.
- Fast response times for all applications.
- Long maintenance intervals: Optical membrane life >1 year (not exposed to sunlight).
- Calibration and configuration with the OPTISENS MAC 100 analytical transmitter.
- Easy exchangeable optical disk.
- Mounting option on a flexible telescopic rod or via a flow-through assembly.