Hach CL17 sc
The Hach CL17 sc Colorimetric Chlorine Analyzer is built on a legacy of reliability in online chlorine analysis, with an advanced design that reduces routine maintenance touch time and provides powerful diagnostic features and enhanced connectivity. The result is less hassle, minimized risk of data loss, and even more reliable information to empower your decision making.
- Measurement range: 0 to 10 mg/L free or total residual chlorine.
- Accuracy: ± 5% or ± 0.04 mg/L (whichever is greater) from 0 – 5 mg/L Cl2; ± 10% from 5 – 10 mg/L Cl2.
- Operating temperature: 5 to 40 °C (41 to 104 °F).
- EPA-approved free or total chlorine analysis – compliant with US EPA Regulation 40 CFR 141.74, and both Method 4500-CL G and Method 334.0 can be used for measurement of residual chlorine in drinking water.
- Accurate, reliable results – CL17 is the industry standard for online chlorine monitoring. It comes factory-calibrated and does not require recalibration unless specified by your regulatory agency. The CL17 analysis method is not affected by changes in chlorine concentration, sample pH, temperature, flow, or pressure, resulting in better accuracy than other online chlorine testing methods.
- Simple, predictable maintenance – ability to operate unattended for up to 30 days. Monthly preventative maintenance can be performed in 15 minutes or less and requires no special tools.
Contact us for more information.
Please note: Hach has transitioned the CL17 to the newly upgraded CL17sc, which delivers improved usability and performance. Hach will continue to support the legacy CL17 with service and parts. This product has not been evaluated to test for chlorine and chloramines in medical applications in the United States.