Greyline DFM 6.1
The Greyline DFM 6.1 is designed to measure flow from outside a pipe for “difficult liquids” that would damage regular flow meters – wastewater, slurries, sludge, chemicals, viscous liquids, and abrasives. There is no obstruction to flow and no pressure drop. The non-intrusive, clamp-on ultrasonic sensor fits any pipe 12.5 mm (0.5 in) inside diameter or larger. The Greyline DFM 6.1 features enhanced performance in a wide range of applications. Improved industrial noise immunity filters potential interference sources.
Use the isolated 4-20mA output to transmit flow to remote displays, recorders, or controllers. The programmable relays can be used for flow control, pump protection, or flow proportionate pulse. A 128 MB data logger is standard, capable of capturing up to 26 million data points.
- Enhanced performance
- Easy to install and configure
- Non-Contacting, clamp-on, ultrasonic sensor
- Works on a large variety of pipe materials and sizes
- Large, back-lit flow rate display and totalizer
- Isolated 4-20mA output
- 2 Programmable control relays
- Optional Modbus RTU or HART output
- 128 MB data logger (26 million points)
Contact us for more information.