- Robust gate reduces the possibility of bent or warped gates, which lead to premature valve failure.
- A taper is added to the liner’s internal diameter to eliminate the possibility of material collecting at the bottom of the port and preventing proper closure. The taper ensures automatic “clean-out” and “flushing”.
- Minimized chest area and close tolerances prevent media packing.
- Urethane liner is chemically bonded to the body providing excellent liner support.
- Unrestricted straight-through flow design provides true full port design.
- Standard actuation includes a 3000 psi heavy duty hydraulic cylinder.
- Lifting eyes in the chest flange aid rigging and installation.
- Standard hydraulic actuation