- Compact – Close-coupled actuators combine minimum space with maximum economy.
- Rugged – Aluminum or ductile iron motor cases provide maximum strength.
- Low maintenance – Only diaphragm and O-ring seals need occasional replacement.
- Efficient – Seven interchangeable actuator sizes allow maximum efficiency of available power.
- Minimum number of parts – Enclosed and protected from atmospheric conditions.
- Adaptability – Suitable for pneumatic or hydraulic operation in various pressure ranges.
- Flexibility – Can be mounted on any manual valve body already in service.
- Accessories – Wide variety available, including: handwheel closing device, positioner, adjustable travel stop, position indicator, adjustable opening stop, limit switches and proximity switches.
- Actuator diaphragm – Molded, nylon reinforced oil resistant elastomer. Designed for long life at air pressures up to 85 psi.
Modes of operation
- On/Off control operation
- Automatic throttling